Sunday, March 30, 2008

April already?

My goodness my boy, I cannot believe that you're on school holiday already, can it be? You've had a fair first term, not as great as last year, but considering that you had virutally any help from us at all this time, your 3's on your report were quite an accomplishment!!

You insisted on shaving your hair off on break up day, and although I dislike it, it does bring out those magnificent eyes of yours. Your eyes have always been big, a window into a soul so gentle and kind.

I was so upset for your part yesterday for what happened at the party, and I realised today that you are still going to cause me a lot of heartache. I see anyone that hurts you and I literally want to rip their hearts out. How is it so magnificent to be a mom, but yet at the same time it hurts you like crazy when things like that happen. I hope that you grow up with the same wonderful soul that you have today, but that you realise that there is no need for people to hurt you.

I'm looking forward to this year ahead with you, you're growing up to be a wonderful young man and every day with you is a new adventure, you are constantly asking new questions and discovering wonderful things in life.

No comments: